If your business is changing locations or setting up a new facility, one of several considerations you may be looking at is fencing. Both for security purposes and for combinations of aesthetics and simple directional needs, fences provide value to business offices and other facilities in many different ways.
At Utah Fence Warehouse, we’re happy to offer a wide range of fence options and styles for Layton and other Utah clients, from chain link fences to wood fences, vinyl fences and more. What are a few of the most common fence types seen in business settings today, and which might be right for your business and the area in which it’s located? Here are some basics in this two-part blog series.
Common Fence Types Found in Business Settings
There are a few fence types that are especially common on the perimeter or other parts of various business facilities, including:
- Chain link fences: Because they are strong and durable yet relatively affordable, chain link fences can be seen around many business offices, warehouses and other facilities today.
- Wood fences: Offering a classic look with plenty of customization options and the potential for various styles, wood fencing can also add visual appeal to business areas and provide a bit of privacy or separation from outside eyes.
- Wrought iron fences: For many government or other fancier buildings that want a more sophisticated look, wrought iron fences are often in order. The decorative and ornamental designs possible with these can be quite impressive, though they do come at a higher cost than other fencing options.
- Aluminum fences: Many businesses opt for aluminum fencing because it is lightweight, strong and relatively affordable while still providing an attractive look.
There are other options here as well, depending on your needs, but these are the most common. Our next several sections will go over some common business settings or area types, plus the kinds of fences that typically go best in each of them.
Many businesses need to fence off a warehouse or other industrial facility. In these cases, chain link fencing is often the most affordable and efficient option, but there are other possibilities as well. For instance, if privacy is desired on top of security, then wood or vinyl fencing might be preferable.
For those businesses in these situations that need a solid barrier rather than a typical fence, bollard posts can sometimes be used to create a strong, durable and even stylish visual.
Stay tuned for part two of this blog series, in which we’ll go over some additional business types and the kinds of fencing that might work best for them. In the meantime, if you need any help selecting a Layton or Utah-area fence for your business, please feel free to contact us at Utah Fence Warehouse. We look forward to helping you find the perfect fence for your needs.
- Business Fence Choice: Common Settings to Consider - January 10, 2023
- Layton Business Fence Choice: Common Types - December 13, 2022
- Value of Wood Decks: Natural Look, Durability, Versatility - October 11, 2022